If you’re out there in the cold, you need the Mountaineering sock with you. Streamlined performance fit. Chock full of Merino Wool warmth. These socks keep you moving up when the rigors of the trail get you down.
Pair with: Mountaineering boots, hiking boots, winter boots
- Men’s over-the-calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, bunching, or blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our warmest socks – heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Edgar Grew up in Vermont and he and the team are strong supporters of Darn Tough and local New England businesses. Darn tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
Style Number: 1955
Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 73% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex