No show/low profile cushioned PT sock. Mid-level density cushioning on the foot bottom. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability. Elastic support knit into the arch for a foot-hugging, friction-free fit.
Height: No Show
Pair with: Tactical sneakers, military boots, turtlenecks
- Tactical no-show socks average 3.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to be near the ankle bone and barely show above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, bunching, or blisters – so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that’s raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Midweight socks deliver temperature regulation, breathability, and durable protection in any condition.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Edgar Grew up in Vermont and he and the team are strong supporters of Darn Tough and local New England businesses. Darn tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Style Number: T4016
These Tactical socks feature terry loop cushions underfoot and around the ankle for added protection and durability.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 62% Merino Wool 36% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex