Cushioned boot sock appropriate for cooler climates or hauling heavier loads. Dense resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds leg and foot. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, dress boots, Hiking Boots, etc.
- Tactical boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, bunching, or blisters – so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that’s raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Midweight socks deliver temperature regulation, breathability, and durable protection in any condition.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Edgar Grew up in Vermont and he and the team are strong supporters of Darn Tough and local New England businesses. Darn tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
- Style Number: T4022
These Tactical socks feature terry loop cushions underfoot, over the ankle, and in the leg for strategic protection against boot lace pressure.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 64% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex