The Darn Tough Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering boot sock is designed for extreme cold climates or rugged terrain. This is their warmest tactical sock, featuring full terry loop cushioning throughout for maximum warmth. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
USAF Safe to Fly Certified and NAVAIR SOA Approved
Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, bunny boots
- Tactical boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, bunching, or blisters – so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that’s raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- US Air Force Safe to Fly certified, meeting Flame Resistant and No Melt No Drip requirements for wearing next to skin under approved flame resistant combat and utility uniforms.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Heavyweight socks hold heat and are breathable and padded for full protection in cold weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Edgar Grew up in Vermont and he and the team are strong supporters of Darn Tough and local New England businesses. Darn tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
- Style Number: T4033
These full cushion socks are our warmest, most padded Tactical socks.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 80% Merino Wool 19% Nylon 1% Lycra Spandex